Sunday, May 31, 2009

5.17.09

Walk Away:

Perhaps Ben Harper was right.

“And it’s so hard to do & so easy to say, but sometimes you just have to walk away.”


I don’t even feel that I can elaborate on that one. He completely sums it all up. May times I feel that it would simply be in my best interest to walk away. But I don’t even know how to do that. With as many people in my life I have watched walk away, you’d think I would catch on.

It truly has never been appealing to me, maybe because I know the pain that it can cause. Then again, I tend to hang on just a little too tightly. Although I don’t necessarily consider that a flaw. I only hang on to the things that I truly want to fight for. To the things in my life that really matter. To the things that I am passionate about.


Hmm. I don’t know. I listened to that song earlier. Made me think. Now I’m lying here listening to death cab. Good stuff.


Anyways, so mom & I were cleaning out the basement the other day. I found my dinosaur sheets from when I was like 3. AMAZING. I just put them on my bed today. I have never felt ready to sleep more in my entire life. I still act like a 3 year old some days. I am lying in my dinosaur sheets as I type this. Yet part of me would like to get up & jump on my bed now. Possibly screaming loudly in gibberish, all the while making a mess by knocking over my water bottle. It’s 1 am. I feel that this would just complete the environment I have now set up for myself. I love it.

Other than this. Nothing to report. Same ol’ same ol. I’m still dealing with the same momentous ordeals that I was yesterday. Thinking a lot about things. About getting my life back in order. How to even take the 1st step to even approach that.

I’m still here.
Dreaming.
Trying to figure this out.



…just like everybody else.


.no worries.

No comments:

About Me