Monday, November 17, 2008

love anyways.

i'm hurt. disappointed.

but somehow.

you learn to love beyond that.

i don't know how.

but you do.

last night i wanted to cry.

but i simply couldn't.

i'm broken.

and in need of rescuing.

my Savior, my God.

my best friend.

take my heart.



...last week, i had somewhat of a "scare." anyways...long story short, i'm completely fine. but at the time, i had to get my heart checked out.

while i was lying on a table in the hospital the Lord spoke to me.
He said to me,

"i know your heart."

those four words. from my Jesus.


& Jesus i want to know Yours.

i live to hear His voice.

what else is there?


this is a completely different subject.
but a lot in my life i have been ridiculed for being "the good girl"
or for being "perfect."

perfection is definitely something i'm not.
something that i have never pretended to be.

when people told me that they thought this of me...it always bothered me.
until last night when i read the Scripture.

"be perfect as I am perfect." -matthew 5:48

No comments:

About Me