Saturday, June 21, 2008

pressure

probably a good word for the summer. i feel like i'm dying. like literally...i am slowly drowning in a sea of storm stricken waves. my chest hurts basically 24/7 & i think my mom may kill me for complaining before anything else.

4 classes & failing every single one. i'm not being modest either. what's a girl to do? all this time & money spent. it's going to take nothing less than a miracle from heaven to get me through this. this is between giving my all or giving up. sometimes i feel like my all just isn't good enough. i guess only time will tell. nothing in my life has ever been easy. i don't know why i thought this would be any different.


hayley williams is beautiful...sometimes i'm envious of her. ok i always am...here she is:



No comments:

About Me