Wednesday, April 2, 2008

over it

i'm so completely over everything that isn't anything. everything that is ridiculous & meaningless in the world. i'm in this deal where i'm just like...whatev. whatever You wanna do God.

God was like, "Steph I got you & I love you." & i'm all like "thanks God. i love You too."

we're totally cool with this whole...my life in His hands thing. what the heck took me so long? ha...no it's like a daily decision for me. completely.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


but seriously things are coming along though.

life is absolutely beautiful.

i'm thanking God for amazing people in my life.
amazing friendships.
old ones.
new ones.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



i keep meeting these people that keep reminding me that hello...i'm not alone.
these people who smile & at me & it's like a punch in my face (in a good way) assuring me that i'm still ALIVE & breathing. These little smiles & brushes against my arm. God, it feels good too. I look at them & i realize why i'm here ONE more time. to love. to pour into others as the Father floods my own heart...to the very center of my being. i love people. i can't even express.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



speaking of...God punched me in the face the other night. in a LOVING-God kind of way. He reminded me that i was here to serve Him & other people...not the other way around, as many times, i am a selfish conceited _________ (you fill in the blank...with a CLEAN word. get your mind outta the gutter). but He chose to do it through the gentlest of gentleman. big surprise. the guy even had Jesus' eyes. it was totally biazarre. i wanted to like reach out & touch his shoulder as he was literally on his knees at my feet serving me. it was as if i was looking at Jesus Christ Himself in the flesh in front of me. it was all i could do to hold back from completely weeping all over the sweet guy. i know that i was looking at him with the most dumbfounded look ever probably. haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


i've seen him several times since then & i wish that our situation would have been in reverse. it SHOULD have been the other way around. i keep wanting to fall at his feet when he walks by. haha. HE was the one that should have been sitting in my position & I on the floor at his feet.

wow. amazing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


see...just when i have completely given up hope on any guys being different from the rest...i meet several in one week & i have hope that eventually one day i'll meet my Love & he'll be unlike anyone i've ever met. oh...that'll be the day. :)

Geez. i'm such a freaking cynic though. it cracks me up sometimes.



.hope. is the light that strikes inside of me.



There's already 2 men in my life anyways...God & my daddy. they're the only men i'll ever need. haha.

nah...my prince charming will be along. i'm not worried. he's going to be unbelieveable. mark me down on that one. he's gonna have to be unbelieveable to love a girl like me. haha. just kidding. kind of. :)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



.love from a servant of the only One.

No comments:

About Me