Wednesday, November 7, 2007

for the brokenhearted

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


i just found this saved on my computer & Jesus made me smile.


Tuesday, August 08, 2006 i wrote:

Wow. That's all i can say! I'm finally here. At Southeastern. How blessed I am!!! Though I miss the family, I am finally "re-grabbing" the Father's hand. How exciting! I'm finally beginning to feel myself again. God is stirring up my heart & the gifts within my spirit. He's wrapping me in His love. He's dancing & singing over me. I can hear it in the subtle stillness of my heart. My heart is filling with passion. Jesus is rekindling & setting my innermost being ablaze with His FIRE. His heart beats for me & mine for Him. He's calling me His little warrior bride & making me fearless. I am my Beloved's & He is mine! The amount of knowledge that I have gained in only 3 weeks of being here is immense. He's teaching me daily new things. I'm letting go of pride & learning to worship freely. Oh, it feels good to be free! & not care what anyone thinks. And...not to mention the amazing people & leaders here. He's raising me up to lead as well. He's making me victorious & guiding my every step. He watches over me & is CONTINUOUSLY suprising me. He's bringing me into my calling. Beginning to show me my destiny. He's teaching me to serve in absolute humility & abandonment to Himself. To serve Him at any cost. The greater the preparation, the greater the calling!

I'm in love with the King of Kings...the Source of my strength & my Hope.

Here I am Lord send me...the cry of my heart is to be near to You!!!


Psalm 63:1-8

O God, You are my God,

Earnestly I seek You;

My soul thirsts for You,

In a dry & weary land

Where there is no water.


I have seen you in the sanctuary

And beheld Your power & glory.


Because Your love is better than life,

My lips will glorify You.


I will praise You as long as I live,

And in Your name I will lift up my hands.


My soul will be satisfied

As will the richest of foods;

With singing lips my mouth will praise You.


On my bed I remember You;

I think of You through the watches of the night.


Because You are my help,

I sing in the shadow of Your wings.


My soul clings to You;

Your right hand upholds me.

No comments:

About Me