Thursday, September 3, 2009

8.30

Blogging…is like my psychologist. So is running. Both are cheaper than paying someone to tell me what I already know. So I forfeit & go with the flow. It’s 12:30 am. It doesn’t feel like it. I feel like I could go out dancing. I’ve felt pretty good lately. Sleeping ridiculously well (maybe even a little too much). and exercising religiously…daily. Physically i’m feeling excellent. Definitely a good feeling. That’s not something that everyone can say, so I feel wonderful to be healthy & young. mentally? Uh…ok. you know I can’t say excellent, but I’m surviving. Ochem definitely puts a strain on my mental state. Although I have figured out that I have only 4 weeks of the torture left. I keep staring at my calendar thinking maybe the days will go by faster if I do that. Ironically I got a job offer yesterday. The company is supposed to follow up with me at some point this week, so we’ll see what happens. Kinda crazy. it seems to me that it is “all about who you know”. Anyway I already occasionally work for this guy, but this would actually be for his company which I am quite certain he owns due to the million dollar home that he has, that I also nanny in. anyways, we will see. i really don’t have anything else to say at the moment. Kind of a boring post & for that I must apologize. But life has its ups. It’s downs. It’s in betweens. I guess we could just call this the in-between. I think that most of the time life is in the in-between. What do you think?

.cheers.

No comments:

About Me