Thursday, July 23, 2009

life is precious

I'm about to skip around a lot. Simply because I'm exhausted & I'm on my blackberry. A few quick thoughts. Compassion is my strong suit. When His heart aches...my heart aches. Im home. And by home I mean my hometown. I guess this small one horse town always will be. The stars are beautiful here. I forgot how much I love the mountains. I am back for a trip that was rather difficult. My dearest memaw went to be with Jesus on tuesday. What an overwhelming feeling. I'm so strong it drives me crazy sometimes. My father & I are alike in mannerisms. We often get misjudged. But I'm not even sure why I'm bringing that up. God I love my parents. My dad had the coolest vision the other day about memaw. A full out vision. I was so excited to hear about it & so glad she is no longer in pain. It feels good to be home. To see family. I swear 3 billion people told me I was beautiful today. A girl can never hear that enough! Anyways, I have been questioning my convictions lately. I know the Truth of course. Even when I don't see feel or hear Him, I know He's always there. He calls me even when I question & doubt him. He loves me beyond what I even can fathom. Life is precious. O

No comments:

About Me