Tuesday, December 11, 2007

wildflowers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Do you ever feel like you’re lying on your back
In a field of full of wildflowers
Arms spread out like a cross
Watching people pass by at 100 miles an hour
On every side of you
Laughing together and hardly taking notice of anything else
Smile upon your face because you see their happiness
And inside you’re breathing sighs of hope
Just waiting for that one person to pass you
Stop, turn around & come sit with you
Maybe just someone to rest your head upon
Or someone to walk home with?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I feel like I’m waiting for that a lot. I keep waiting for him to turn around. To take my hand & walk me home. No one in particular. Just the inevitable.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ads By ImageShack.




God, hold him at night
Let him know I’m on my way

No comments:

About Me